Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

More threadcrapping killed this one.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default More threadcrapping killed this one.

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Threadcrapping continues.

Last edited by McCoyMotorsports; 02-11-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you know, i was interested in picking these up. Until i saw the last thread where the truth came out about your previous dealings. And then comparing your bad dealings with our politicians, that was pretty epic.

If someone decides to pick these up, do your research on Mr. Martin. He seems pretty shady, and to delete a thread and recreate it the next day is even shadier. I hope the other guys that posted on your last one find this one.

Good luck selling them on ls1tech. We all know about you and we will not support you
Old 02-10-2015, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these heads pitted as well?
Old 02-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Teching In

It's sad. I was very interested in these...
Old 02-11-2015, 06:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by steves86ta
you know, i was interested in picking these up. Until i saw the last thread where the truth came out about your previous dealings. And then comparing your bad dealings with our politicians, that was pretty epic.

If someone decides to pick these up, do your research on Mr. Martin. He seems pretty shady, and to delete a thread and recreate it the next day is even shadier. I hope the other guys that posted on your last one find this one.

Good luck selling them on ls1tech. We all know about you and we will not support you
Got a link to that thread?
Old 02-11-2015, 08:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by kainedogg
Got a link to that thread?
No need, look at the -1 trader rating. Buy at your own risk.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

****. Roger that.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Kennyg1669 disappeared seconds after I mentioned sending a good replacement 243 head before he sends the damaged one back (shipping on my dime both ways which still is a hit on my wallet).

To make everyone feel better about rag-dolling because Kennyg1669 refuses to return the heads for a refund -after talking to the owner of the salvage yard (that sold me/Kennyg1669 the one good/one bad head) know and two people there will be fired for this.
You all act as if I'm the only one to blame but there are others also to blame and if I get given this treatment for my efforts then the people responsible for putting me in this position also get the same treatment -the guy who's job I saved will be out of a job courtesy of me and all of you, as well as the guy who removed the heads (and lied to me about them being damage-free when he removed them prior to my asking him to package them for me so I could have them shipped out that day being the schedule would have me barely getting them back to the shop to get shipped out on the next UPS truck).
I have said more than once where I am to blame and others to blame will also be held accountable. That is what everyone wants is accountability and that's what will happen.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Default More lies

Look man! You scammed me! I have a set of heads that's going to need guides and I'm going to have them cut to get some of the pits out! I told you what I want to make this deal right! Are you ******* stupid? MACHINE SHOP SAID THE GUIDES ARE WORE OUT! Yes I was pissed when I opened the box for a set of 44,000 mile heads to find this crap you sent me! The unanswered text, emails and calls I don't trust you one bit! YOU ARE A LIAR! I hope it was worth it! I have NOT went anywhere! The more you bash me the more I'm going to bash you! You packaged the heads! Well, that's what you told me you were going to do on the phone that day! If it was just the issue with the pits that's one thing but the guide deal is the most concern at this point! Funny how you want to put the blame on anybody but yourself!

Last edited by kennyg1669; 02-11-2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: lol
Old 02-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Teching In

kenny -I offered to take care of the problem and you denied me that because you are too freaking paranoid to give me a chance to replace the damaged head with a good one. You went ahead and gave the okay to repair that head prior to notifying me, which says you weren't going to give me the oppertunity to refund or replace.
You even went so far as to heckle me via text two days ago and when I put you on the spot asking you if I sent you a good replacement head if you would send the damaged head back in the same condition I sent it and you disappeared instantly. That says you honestly don't follow standard business protocol when it comes to warranty work. I can guarantee you any reputable salvage yard is going to have the warranty policy of replacement before refund and regardless of replacement or refund the damaged product will have to be returned first -you ignored my question of if I sent a good replacement if you would return the damaged one and you froze.... you got put in a spot that allows me to prove my true worth and you don't want that... that's cowardly.
As for me saying I would package it and then had to ask the guy at the yard to package it for me to grab the heads boxed from them so I could make it to the shop by the deadline...-have you ever gotten in a bind to meet a deadline and had to comprimise (for the *how many times do I have to say it* no I did not purposely send you a damaged product -if I had I would have ditched you and hid my face a long time ago)? You're a liar if you say you haven't.

Also, do you want the VIN # from the car they came out of? That will tell you who's lying about the mileage being off by 100,000 miles.

Last edited by McCoyMotorsports; 02-11-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I guess the moral of the story is know what you are selling before you sell it. We've all learned a lesson here today.
That said, I hope this thread is as good as the last one.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Its not thread crappjng, it's called outing a scumbag! If I buy those heads, will you ask me to send it as a gift and then also ask me to add the Paypal fees to the price? Send him the money back first as a Paypal gift, then trust him to send you the damaged heads back, since you are Mr. Warranty Man!!

On a $450.00 sale the Paypal fees are only $13.50 you as a seller should have that priced into your asking price, yet you ask the obviously naive buyer to send it as a gift and also ask him to add on Paypal fees, that right there tells me you planned on screwing someone from the beginning.

What's wrong you don't trust him? Or you don't trust yourself? At the end of the day you are only as good as your word, obviously your word ain't ****!!

Don't you realize eventually this **** will catch up to you and someone will put a boot down your throat?
In my mind that is dirty money it may give you instant gratification, but nothing good will come out of that money you stole, anything you use that money for will turn to ****. I hope you didn't use it to buy food for yourself, wait on second thought yes I do!

Last edited by lizeec; 02-11-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Quick Reply: More threadcrapping killed this one.