Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

ECS C5/C6 Procharger Bracket, Tensioner, 10 Rib Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 01:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ECS C5/C6 Procharger Bracket, Tensioner, 10 Rib Upgrade

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $800
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have an ecs procharger bracket setup that I will no longer be needing... it will work on any procharger headunit and you can run your choice of a 6/8/10 rib belt with the parts I am including... this came off of my c5 and to my knowledge everything is the same for the c6 except the upper spacer on the tensioner bracket... the c5 uses 2 ac idlers and the c6 only has one so that upper spacer is longer on the c6 since there is no idler so you would need to get a longer spacer... everything in the pics is included... $800 shipped for everything to the lower 48 states... I will split the 10 rib parts if you don't want those... $700 shipped for the complete bracket assembly, tensioner, and both tensioner plates and $100 shipped for the 10 rib idlers and bracket spacers/bolts... if you have any questions feel free to pm me, thanks!

here is a breakdown of what is included:
-anodized black main and blower bracket with polished spacers, installed with 6/8 rib manual tensioner... includes all necessary bolts
-tensioner with 1" aluminum hex welded onto it to make belt changes easier and prevent stripping out the body of the tensioner when holding it open... has 6/8 rib idler installed
-tensioner bracket for standard sized balancers and a tensioner bracket for overdrive balancers with all necessary spacers/bolts
-brand new and never used 10 rib upgrade kit... includes polished spacers, blower and tensioner idlers, and all necessary bolts/washers

I will also throw this stuff in as I will no longer be needing it and would rather it be used than just sit in my garage and collect dust:

-used ecs air filter
-new ecs shirt... the shirt is a size xl and WAY too big for me!
-alkycontrol dual nozzle meth lines, nozzles, and holders... the nozzles are m5 and m10 and is basically all the stainless line you will need from the pump up to the charge pipe... you will need to add a check valve somewhere in between... some of the ends were painted black but as you can see it's chipping off so will need to be repainted or stripped to bare brass

Last edited by neutron82; 04-02-2015 at 01:31 AM.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:54 PM
TECH Regular

updated with pics of complete bracket assembly
Old 04-02-2015, 01:31 AM
TECH Regular

ttt...
Old 04-02-2015, 10:29 PM
TECH Regular

**sold**