Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

T101-A Dog box, with bellhousing, shifter, clutch, flexplate, yoke and spares

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T101-A Dog box, with bellhousing, shifter, clutch, flexplate, yoke and spares

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $4500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This is the trans we ran in the truck. I had planned to put it into one of my projects but that never happened. It's just taking up shelf space so it's time to sell it.

The ratios as far as we remember are 2.64, 1.667, 1.152 and 1.000. Reverse is removed but included in the spares. It has a steel handcuff installed as well.

The bellhousing is a mcleod SBC SFI bell with block plate that we ran on an LS engine so I believe all that is different are the dowel pins...???

The clutch is a Quartermaster 7.25" triple disc pro series.

The flex plate is a TCI LS SFI.

Also included is the shifter, throwout bearing, several alternate gear ratios, dog rings, aluminum handcuff, shafts, seals and snap rings.

We ran it for one standing mile pass after the last time we had it apart for fresh dog rings.

I am asking $4500 obo

Let me know if you have any questions or call me at 615-210-1605 Chris

Quick Reply: T101-A Dog box, with bellhousing, shifter, clutch, flexplate, yoke and spares