Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS3 480HP Crate Motor-T56 Magnum-Ultimate Headers and More

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS3 480HP Crate Motor-T56 Magnum-Ultimate Headers and More

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $8500
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am listing some parts from my 68 Camaro. I have had the project listed for a couple months and have received some good offers but not what I need. So, I am going to start changing some of the parts I know I was going to and finish the car this next year. Here is what is up for sale.

- LS3 480 HP GM Crate Motor, brand new.
- Comp Cams LS cam for the crate motor. Should put power in the 530-540 range, brand new.
- Ultimate mid-length LS headers finished in mirror polish, brand new.
- Centerforce DFX Clutch kit. This was a slightly used clutch kit I bought from a member off of LS1Tech.
- T56 Magnum Transmission. This came with my car and is slightly used.
- Quick Time LS Bell Housing, brand new.
- Fifth gen Camaro fuel pump. Rated to 650HP. I was going to use this with a Vaporworx Rick’s Tank.

I would like to sell this as package deal. If I do not get any hits I may sell parts individually but the motor would need to be sold first. This is well over $12,000 in parts. It would be a drop in setup minus a flywheel, Valve springs and ECU. I’m listing it all for $8,500 plus shipping. Open to Offers.

I also have a Be Cool Radiator and dual fan setup for a big block that I am switching too. This is slightly used and came on my car. I am listing it for $700 plus shipping. Open to Offers.

I worked with a forum member who owns his own shipping company. I suggest working with him on a quote for shipping, especially the motor. I can give you that info if needed. I will only accept cash or PayPal. If you do not want to send the PayPal money as a family member then you will need to cover the 3% charge. I am located in Northern VA. I can be reach on my cell at 703-447-2058.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trans and headers sold, remaining parts pending

Quick Reply: LS3 480HP Crate Motor-T56 Magnum-Ultimate Headers and More