Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS7 Lifters, TSP Pushrods, Short Block, Heads, Intake

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS7 Lifters, TSP Pushrods, Short Block, Heads, Intake

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $0
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

LS7 Lifters

Used set of LS7 lifters that were in the short block described below. They appear to be in good working order. Price is $40 for the set plus shipping from 66206.

Texas Speed Pushrods

Texas Speed 3/8” diameter pushrods with a length of 7.750”. These are in excellent condition. Price is $100 for the set plus shipping from 66206.

LS7 Intake and Fuel Rail - SOLD

Stock LS7 intake and fuel rail in great condition. Fuel rail retention brackets are included. Also includes ARP hardware (intake, fuel rail, and throttle body fasteners; not pictured), fresh gaskets, and a Russell -6AN inlet fitting. Price is $300 plus shipping from 66206. SOLD

LS7 Ignition Coils - SOLD

Set of used LS7 ignition coils (round type, part number 12573190) in very good condition and working order. The metal shrouds have been repainted. Price is $100 for the set plus shipping from 66206. SOLD

Last edited by 83hurstguy; 01-23-2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Updated for sold parts
Old 01-12-2016, 04:37 PM
Teching In

LS7 short block - SOLD

This was rebuilt in 2013 (before I purchased it complete) with factory block, crank, rods, Mahle 4.130 pistons. It received new main/rod bearings, the cam bearings were not replaced and the block was not decked. I converted it to wet sump (block drilled for dipstick) after I purchased it.

This was installed as a complete engine that showed signs of water in the oil and dropping coolant levels. The coolant system wouldn't maintain pressure when it was tested. It was not a blown head gasket, and there are no visible cylinder liner cracks, but I suspect a water jacket is cracked somewhere allowing coolant to leak. The engine never overheated, and has no more than 250 miles.

This setup should be a good candidate for re-sleeving by ERL or RED, but I can’t guarantee this. I have not pulled a main or rod cap, so I don’t know what the crank bearing surface condition is, but the cam was fine (I reused it in my new engine). You can see the cam bearing condition in one of the pictures. The timing chain damper, cam retainer plate, and lifter trays (pictured) are included. I will also include an ARP crank bolt and spacer from Katech that allow the use of conventional LS dampers with the longer LS7 crank snout.

I’m looking to get $1250 for the short block as-is. Local pickup from Leawood, KS is strongly preferred. However, I can arrange to ship it at the buyer’s expense if necessary.

Last edited by 83hurstguy; 01-23-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Teching In

LS7 Heads - SOLD

Pair of LS7 that were installed on the aforementioned short block. They were rebuilt by Noland Cylinder Head with factory-style powdered metal valve guides. Exhaust valves are new, but are still the sodium-filled stem type. Intake valves are factory Del West titanium and include lash caps. Valve springs are PSI beehives (PSI-LS1511) with titanium retainers (KAT-4678) from Katech. These are designed to work with the Torquer 110 cam, although they will work with other cams as well.

The heads are not a matched pair. One is date coded 05 and the other is 06. One head has engravings on one face that can be seen in a picture below. Two of the combustion chambers have localized rough surfaces that are visible in the pictures as well. All of the threads are in good condition. I cleaned a lot of the carbon off the combustion chambers, but residual gasket material will still need to be cleaned off the head surfaces. Price is $900 for the pair plus shipping from 66206. SOLD

Last edited by 83hurstguy; 01-17-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Bump... Several inquiries, but nothing officially sold yet. Thanks for looking.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:59 AM
Launching!

Please text me. I would like to ask you a lot of questions about the heads. 850-420-5582. Also I want them and the fuel rail and coils.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Heads and coils are sold, thanks!
Old 01-18-2016, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Lifters, pushrods, and short block are left, other parts are sold. Thanks.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Short block is sold, lifters and pushrods are left

Quick Reply: LS7 Lifters, TSP Pushrods, Short Block, Heads, Intake