Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 06:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape

Category: Accessories
Price: $200
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Figured I'd put it up here before it hits ebay...

Upgraded to an LS6 intake, so I have my OE LS1 for sale. Comes off a very clean 2000 SS with 74k miles. Nothing at all wrong with the intake - MAP clip is intact, no broken ears or cracks. No previous repairs. Intake is clean and ready to go. Includes plug for EGR.

Looking for $200 shipped to lower 48 - I'll cover paypal fees. Send my paypal for $200 and it'll arrive at your front door. Outside of lower 48, we'll discuss. Will package well and ship quickly.
Attached Thumbnails LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0062.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0063.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0064.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0065.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0066.jpg  

LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0067.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0068.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0069.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0070.jpg   LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape-img_0071.jpg  

Old 03-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default part needed

I know it's a long shot but I need the plug out the back that the MAP sensor clips onto. Don't need the whole manifold. Figure if you sold the manifold in the future to someone, chances are they would have one already like the throttle body, etc.
Broke mine when putting motor in car for test fitment.
Wayne
Old 03-01-2016, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Unfortunately, they aren't easy to swap (damn near impossible from what I have read), so even if I managed to remove mine without damaging it, it's unlikely that anyone would want the rest of the manifold for their swap.

Seems people do break the vacuum line nipples off frequently and have good success with plastic welding or epoxying it back together - depending on how badly you damaged it, maybe you could repair it?

Thanks for asking - if you do end up needing a new one, keep me in mind!

FWIW, I think I saw once upon a time that someone had found a metal plug that fit, and drilled a port into it to make a makeshift vaccum provision, MAP could be relocated anywhere if you're willing to drill a proper sized hole into the intake. I don't think the FAST intakes have a clip, so it's unnecessary.

Last edited by Atrus_SS; 03-01-2016 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Snowy MI Wed morning bump
Old 03-03-2016, 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still have it. If interested, make an offer before it goes on ebay.

Quick Reply: LS1 Intake - clean, perfect shape