Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Corvette Z06/LS7 Whipple 2.9L supercharger kit. COMPLETE + custom 10-rib conversion.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 04:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Corvette Z06/LS7 Whipple 2.9L supercharger kit. COMPLETE + custom 10-rib conversion.

Up for sale I have the COMPLETE 2.9L Whipple supercharger setup off of my Gen 1 CTS-V. This kit is specifically designed for the LS7 engine/C6 Corvette Z06, and the intake manifold is designed for the LS7. Will fit a Corvette, CTS-V1, and probably other platforms using the Corvette belt alignment.

The kit new retails for $8,400 This is NOT your off the shelf kit as I have spent a significant amount of time and nearly $3,000 converting this setup to the much stronger, non-belt-slipping 10-rib serpentine. The 'stock' 6-rib setup simply cannot hold up. The supercharger itself has 6,000ish miles on it, and many of the included parts much much less. The power delivery of the setup is absolutely insane and instantaneous from any RPM.

http://www.texas-speed.com/p-3232-whipple-08-11-corvette-ls…

My last track day the car consistently trapped in the 146.x mph range and bested 147mph at a 4,000lb race weight, on slicks, on 14-15psi boost. I cannot provide an exact HP #, but that should give you a good idea of its capabilities on a well tuned setup!

Included:
Complete Whipple 2.9L/LS7 Corvette Kit
Whipple Fuel Rails
Full custom 10-rib serpentine conversion using ATI parts (many parts and spacers hand made on a lathe for perfect alignment and fitment)
2nd Gen CTS-v Heat Exchanger.
CBM CNC alternator bracket AND F-body alternator
Water pump with ATI wide glide pulley
2.75" Supercharger Pulley.
ATI 10% overdrive dampener
CTS-V power steering pump with 10-rib pulley installed.
All brackets, idlers, tensioner...etc
Extra belt (or 2).
Depending on buyer, we can work something out for the hood if you own a V1.
If any serious potential buyer has specific questions or wants other pictures feel free to ask.

This will be a bolt on, ready to go setup. The *only* addition you will need will be an intercooler reservoir as each cars needs may be different and my 5-gallon box may not be what you need.

*I will warn that that I do not know what engine you will be bolting this to.* The included pulleys are *NOT* to be run on a stock LS7 engine, or probably any other stock engine for that matter. It's what I have, so it's what I am including. Whipple has varying pulley size increments to allow you to run the blower speed you need for your specific setup.

Asking $7,400

A little of it in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Last edited by gtistile; 04-13-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Ttt

Bump TTT

Quick Reply: Corvette Z06/LS7 Whipple 2.9L supercharger kit. COMPLETE + custom 10-rib conversion.