Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

C5 corvette built 4L60e trans and PTC 3500 stall Converter

Old 08-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 corvette built 4L60e trans and PTC 3500 stall Converter

Category: Accessories
Price: $1500
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

4l60e trans out of my 1999 C5 for sale with a 3500rpm PTC stall converter. Trans was built by Mikes Transmission in Fulton IL a few years ago. Car currently has a 702whp 408ci with A&A v3 on it and trans holds and shifts great. Has new drum and sun gear, kevlar clutches, billet accumulator and valve body kit.

Basically the car has spent the last year and a half at speedinc getting engine and s/c installed and the original LS1 with TT setup removed. This same trans combo minus the drum upgrade I had in my 4th gen camaro with an F1 procharger making 810whp and ended up finally spraying 100hp nitrous to it and broke the drum... imagine that.

This trans is holding 700whp no problem and only has about 3000 street miles on it but with the new power and also the upgraded triple disc lock up converter I'm installing I really doubt the shafts will hold 900+hp.

I upgraded to a level 7 RPM trans because I will be spraying 200hp nitrous to the setup. So before I risk breaking this one I decided to pull it and offer it for sale before I send it in for the core return to RPM.

Great deal for someone I would like the stock trans you remove in exchange so I can send the core back to RPM. It is still in the car if you want a video of shifts now or are close enough to come take a look thats fine I plan to pull the trans next week and will be shipping it back if it doesn't sell on Sept 12th.

Any questions let me know.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C5 corvette built 4L60e trans and PTC 3500 stall Converter