Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Edelbrock nitrous kit 4150, new in box

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock nitrous kit 4150, new in box

Category: Accessories
Price: $850
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This is a DOUBLE cross bar DUAL entry plate. Comes with TWO fuel solenoids and TWO nitrous solenoids. This set up is good for OVER 400hp! Only taken out of the box to mock up. This is not a entry level kit. Comes complete with everything that comes in the box and a FULL nitrous bottle. I'm also including two solenoid brackets from Nitrous Outlet that cost me $140, they are also new. This kit can be easily upgraded to a two stage kit. I'm only selling because it won't work with my set up. This kit is $1,162 dollars everywhere you look. Summit link- https://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-70056

I would prefer a local sale but will ship on buyer's dime. Just suck to waste the nitrous...

Text is fastest 2o2 8four8 9two78 I have actual pictures of the kit I can send.

Here's the description-

Dyno tests on a 500-inch Chevy proved that even at 400 HP settings, EGTs varied less than 5% from cylinder-to-cylinder. Features include shorter spray bars allowing more liquid nitrous to be injected into the intake for more even distribution across the plenum, a more balanced air/fuel ratio and a quicker response time. With four nitrous and four fuel jets, the Edelbrock Victor Jr. Plate System has more tuning capabilities than any plate system currently available. This efficient design, with a billet aluminum plate that's only 11/16" thick, uses less nitrous than conventional plate systems at the same power levels. Kits include everything shown to the right including a 10-lb. nitrous bottle (shipped empty), stainless steel jet selection, hardware and owner's manual for a complete installation.
Attached Thumbnails Edelbrock nitrous kit 4150, new in box-70066.jpg  

Quick Reply: Edelbrock nitrous kit 4150, new in box