Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

**SOLD** LS Accessory Drive and water pump For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **SOLD** LS Accessory Drive and water pump For Sale

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): OR
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

EVERYTHING SOLD

Well I've switched directions on my build for a number of reasons. One of the changes is going with a Wegner Diamond Cut front acc drive. So now I have a C5/C6 Corvette accessory drive and the Holley LS AC drive brackets and Sanden 508 compressor. This comes with the LS3 Harmonic Balancer, Holley spacer kit to match the GM water pump #89018052 that runs the 'standard' belt spacing. I have the water pump for sale as well. This water pump puts the output on the passenger side for cleaner install.

These have all been installed on my 69 Firebird for fitment, etc. so all the parts are correctly matched. I have supplied pictures of it installed and parts after they came off. I would like to sell the ACC drive and Holley AC drive parts together as a full setup, unless someone purchases the Holley AC setup first. I will list the parts and part #'s with the best prices I found when purchasing in parenthesis. Once i group them together, I will post my actual asking price.

Here is the list of product and part #'s (and prices I paid for each)?

Acc Drive w/o AC - Part #19257325 (Pace Perf. price $ 605.98)
LS3 Harmonic Balancer - Part #12674582 (Pace Perf. price $ 128.51)
Holley AC acc drive kit w/Sanden 508 - Part #510-20-141 (JEGS price $ 537.95)
Holley LS ACC drive bracket "standard spacing" - Part #21-1 (JEGS price $ 60.19)

TurnOne Over Drive PS 5 3/4" pulley - Part #TUR21 (Turn One price $90.00)
I may still have the stock pulley if someone would prefer that over the OD pulley.

Price Shipped (lower 48) for everything above $ 1100 (picture shows water pump which is additional $190)

SELLING SEPARATELY:

AC Delco GM Original Water Pump #89018052 (Amazon Price $ 211.78)
Price Shipped (lower 48) $190

Pictures of everything installed on my Firebird

Let me know if you have any questions. I will make sure and package everything up very well and ship insured with a tracking number provided. I'm located in Bend, OR and travel to Portland from time to time. You can reach me on my mobile at 541-325-1276 or email me at jcoochise@wscp.com

I have additional pictures of everything is you need something specific.

Last edited by Nativefx; 04-19-2017 at 10:24 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 04-18-2017, 07:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nativefx
One of the changes is going with a Wegner Diamond Cut front acc drive.
Good choice. The Wegner Drive is so sweet and very impressive. A bit expensive, but worth every penny. I went with it as well and I very happy with it. Hadn't installed it yet, but it is so sick though.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 214Chevelle
Good choice. The Wegner Drive is so sweet and very impressive. A bit expensive, but worth every penny. I went with it as well and I very happy with it. Hadn't installed it yet, but it is so sick though.
Thanks! Yes it is pretty impressive and just adds to the look under the hood. Little hard to swallow the cost, but sold this setup last night which makes it a little easier.

Quick Reply: **SOLD** LS Accessory Drive and water pump For Sale