Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Kooks 1-7/8" Headers and 3" True Duals

Old 11-17-2017, 01:19 AM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

Default Kooks 1-7/8" Headers and 3" True Duals

Category: Accessories
Price: $1500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Looking to sell my Kooks 1-7/8" Race 304SS Headers and Kooks 3" True Duals.

The headers are in great shape and include the merge collector Kooks started doing a few years ago. I'll also include some Casper 24" O2 extensions with them. $600+shipping. Welcome to offers.

The Kooks True Duals have been modified to make them less aggressive. They have DynoMax UltraFlo SS 6" round mufflers welded in to new 304SS pipes with hangars to work with the Kooks hangar hardware. It looks seamless and was done professionally for over $600 in materials and labor. Basically, they remade the rear section with new mufflers to follow the Kooks design best as possible using bigger mufflers. Looking to get $900+shipping. Welcome to offers.

I'm also including the original Kooks Bullets, which include the original Kooks 304SS tubing and hangars to return to the original Kooks exhaust design.

The only thing modified permanently was that the tips were welded to the DynoMax mufflers to clear the body and frame and to fit the output of the DynoMax muffler. These could be cut back off and placed onto the Kooks Bullets without much trouble - the hangar for the tips are still welded to the tips (used for adjustment).

It's a very aggressive sounding setup with the bullets on a non-catted and cammed car. I went to the DynoMax mufflers to tame it and it's pretty easy to live with now and has no loss of flow with the straight through design.

However, I am going turbo and don't need the exhaust setup any longer.

Shipping - I have no clue. The headers could probably be shipped without too much trouble. The exhaust seems like it could be a problem. If you have any ideas there, I'll gladly remove the setup and ship.

You can see pics and vids of the exhaust here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...rue-duals.html
Old 11-17-2017, 08:06 AM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sent you a pm

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kooks 1-7/8" Headers and 3" True Duals