Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Seats, T-Tops, Door Panels, Trim, Spare, Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Seats, T-Tops, Door Panels, Trim, Spare, Wheels

Category: Interior
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a bunch of parts from a 2000 Z28 camaro. I thought I would offer them here. The biggest problem is shipping these. The cheapest I have found so far is greyhound package express.

http://shipgreyhound.com/e/pages/Home.aspx

What I will do is list the item, price, and then the approximate weight/dimensions so you can calculate how much it will cost to get to your terminal. If you know of any other way to ship them I can deliver to any terminal in the Salt Lake City area. The terminal zip code for greyhound is 84101 in salt lake city. Since boxes this size are impossible or expensive to find, I will wrap them in heavy duty wrap with cardboard placed inside for protection. Again, if you know where I can find boxes this size for cheap, let me know. Please allow me a few days to ship them as I have work. I can probably ship them on Fridays/Saturdays.

Please do not commit to buy these if they are not what you want as you will have to eat the shipping both ways to return them! I can take pictures of whatever you want before you buy them, but please make sure you want them.

Pictures of all items:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18S...QP_gQZas18ZYJ6

Front bucket seats, $300 obo, 24"x36"x48", 65lbs
The driver side is power, the passenger is not powered. The driver side bolster is coming undone and has a small tear. The headrest shows some wear but can probably be steam cleaned to look pretty good. The passenger side looks pretty good and will clean up nicely. I tested the power function before it was pulled and the driver side worked fine.

Rear bench seat, $200 obo, 12"x24"x48", 25lbs
These look pretty good. I would say they're slightly sun faded towards the top. I think they will clean up nicely. I don't think they were used much.

Door panels, $150 obo 12"x24"x48" 20lbs
These look pretty nice. I can't find anything really wrong other than maybe the cloth has faded a little on the sides. They are missing the door handle trim that breaks when you look at them the wrong way.

T-tops, $150 obo, 12"x24"x30" 30lbs
These looks pretty good. The handles are pretty stiff on them and I do not have the keys. I would plan on taking them apart to see if you can clean the mechanism. I believe the passenger side plastic trim has a small crack that has separated. I tried to show that in the picture. These are probably small enough to ship USPS.

Interior plastic trim
I don't know if anyone will be interested in these, but I do have the a-pillars and most of the plastic trim from the trunk area with speakers. The problem with these is that they are so big and will probably cost a bunch to ship. If you have a panel you are interested in a particular panel let me know and we will see what we can do.

Spare tire, $50 obo, 12"x24"24", 30lbs
Again, I'm not sure if anyone wants this or not, but I do have a "donut" spare tire in the f-body bolt pattern. If you've ever tried to find one, you will know that these are pretty rare. It's probably small enough to ship USPS.

Wheels
I also have a set of aftermarket wheels that I believe are technically for a BMW but they came off the camaro. I think they were made by a company called TSW. They have some curb rash. They would make for a good winter set of wheels. Message me if you are interested in them.