Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS LS3 Longblock out of 2015 Camaro SS / 1LE

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 04:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS LS3 Longblock out of 2015 Camaro SS / 1LE

Category: Accessories
Price: $4000
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hello Guys,

I have an LS3 for sale out of my 2015 Camaro SS / 1LE. The engine has 24k miles on it, in perfect condition with oil changed every 3k miles. I just recently changed the cam, valve springs and pushrods on it, only to decide that I'm throwing in an LS7 from my C6 Z06.

Here's what's included with the engine:

The engine will be in a longblock form with all covers included except front timing cover and oil pan. (The engine will have valley cover, valve covers, rear main cover, oil cooler installed. Knock sensors, pressure oil sensor, camshaft sensor, crank sensor, and water temp sensor will be included)

The engine has the Texas Speed Stage 2 LS3 229/244 .629"/.615" Camshaft, PRC double valve springs with new seals, 3 bolt cam sprocket, and Manton 11/32 pushrods installed (brand new just installed). The engine will include the factory single bolt cam, sprocket, valve springs and pushrods.

The factory Camaro SS / 1LE flywheel and clutch, LS3 intake manifold with fuel rails and Camaro engine beauty cover will be included. The engine will not include any accessories such as alternator, waterpump, balancer or AC. The engine will not include fuel injectors or throttle body.

In order for the engine to run, you will need an oil pan, front timing cover, front accessories, fuel injectors and a throttle body. Nothing else will be include.

Engine CAN be shipped, however it will be up to the buyer to arrange shipment. The engine will be pulled out of my vehicle in 2 weeks, and photos will be posted there after.

Thanks,

Alex 805-797-0959

Old 06-14-2018, 10:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Bump for a local gear head. Where were you when I needed a LS3 for my GTO 6 months ago. Ha Ha.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ColeGTO
Bump for a local gear head. Where were you when I needed a LS3 for my GTO 6 months ago. Ha Ha.
Thanks man! 👍 Haha I just decided to put the ls3 up for sale... Hope all is going well with your goat!

Quick Reply: FS LS3 Longblock out of 2015 Camaro SS / 1LE