Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 09:36 AM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1000
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Lost track of original post, reposting with slightly better price and consolidated conversation regarding wiring and such.

New/never used Holley 300-121 dual quad EFI manifold with fuel rails, intake seals, and hardware, dressed with pair of 112-577 billet 4150 TB including IAC, TPS, and mounting hardware/gaskets. Also custom made pairing linkage between the two TB. Got excited about this setup after Super Chevy showed 50 ft-lb more tq and same peak HP as super victor (see http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/pro...-build-part-5/), but have decided to use FAST intake and DBW configuration instead. This is cathedral port stuff (had several guys WISHING it was rectangle port). Holley fuel rail mounting provisions both short and tall injector heights, how accommodating!

To answer previously asked question about wiring: Since the two throttle levers are tied together and operate simultaneously, throttle position on one will be throttle position on the other, so just run typical ls1 harness to only one of the TPS sensors, other can be left unhooked (or removed). As far as IAC, I had planned to try to just make it run/idle with just one hooked up. If unable to tune that in, then figure out splitting to connect to both, however I'm optimistic I could sort it out just commanding one IAC. Worst case cheat the throttle plates open a tiny tiny amount on the TB that isn't getting its IAC commanded. Last topic on IAC, Holley used Chrysler IAC on these that are physically identical to LS1 IAC, however pins A and C are switched. So two choices to remedy are simply switch the two pins in yours harness/at the connector, or unbolt these IAC(s) and install LS1 items. I personally planned to just swap the pins in the connector.

Little over $1600 new money in it all, asking $1k shipped/insured/eating PP fee. PM with interest.
Attached Thumbnails Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage-dressed-dual-quad.jpg   Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage-dual-quad-assy-ls2.jpg   Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage-throttles-open.png   Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage-adjustable-pairing-linkage.jpg   Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage-intake-underside.jpg  

Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage-sucp-1204-14-5-3-ls-small-block-build-part-5-dual-quads-vs-single-four-barrel-dyno-chart.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
car guy dave (07-06-2022)
Old 07-25-2018, 04:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Awesome. Makes me want to build another motor just so I could put that on top. Good luck. To the top.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How tall is this setup?
Old 07-27-2018, 11:17 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZeroTraction
How tall is this setup?
I can take a measurement at home, but in the interim their instructions say the intake is ~4.5" at front rising to ~5.5" in the rear. The billet TB are 2" tall (per their site). Collective front height around 6.5" and rear at 7.5", although it doesn't actually seem that tall. Will take some sort of logical measurements early this evening.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:45 AM
8 Second Club

Sale Pending.
Old 07-27-2018, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Payment sent.

Quick Reply: Repost: New Holley dual quad EFI intake/rails/TBs/linkage