Notices

What piece do I need?

Old 02-18-2009, 09:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What piece do I need?

Driver side side view mirror bracket where the screw goes broke. Is it just the piece that fits across the top of and bolts to the door? Have a picture of it? If you have this piece, I'll buy it from you.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

I might have that piece for you too. Would you like the steering wheel buttons too? I replied to your other thread and PMed you as well but haven't heard back.

Let me know, Ill check on this piece tomorrow and see if I can figure out what part it is.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
I might have that piece for you too. Would you like the steering wheel buttons too? I replied to your other thread and PMed you as well but haven't heard back.

Let me know, Ill check on this piece tomorrow and see if I can figure out what part it is.
Eh. I didn't realize there was such a high price for the buttons, man. I'm probably going to hold out on those.

But, I really need the side view mirror piece, so I'd appreciate it if you find out what piece I need exactly. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Shackleford
Eh. I didn't realize there was such a high price for the buttons, man. I'm probably going to hold out on those.

But, I really need the side view mirror piece, so I'd appreciate it if you find out what piece I need exactly. Thanks.
well, shoot me an offer on the buttons they dont do me any good and Id rather help someone out who can really use them, then have them collect dust on my shelf.

either way Ill check for the other part tomorrow.

Search this Thread