Notices

WTT: Ported LS2 Intake for Stock LS2 Intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Ported LS2 Intake for Stock LS2 Intake

I have an LS2 Port Works ported intake manifold that I no longer need after moving up to a FAST.
I am looking to trade for stock LS2 intake manifold instead of selling it outright as I like to keep my stock parts.
It cost $275 plus shipping from Cory, so I would like to get $200 back out of it, each party paying for their own shipping.
The intakes has about 3,000 miles on it since the port job was done. The intake originally had 9,000 miles on it when it was ported for a total of 12,000 miles.
If you would like me to send my intake to you first so that there can be no downtime, I would be willing to do so for a $250 core charge that would be fully refunded upon receiving your intake manifold back.
I prefer paypal, but am willing to work anything out.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Teching In

To clarify:

Originally, I paid Cory Harris $275 via ls2portworks.com to port my stock intake manifold.
The details can be found here: http://www.ls2portworks.com/Purchase...ed_Intake.html
He sent me an LS2 Intake Manifold that was already ported. When I got that, I took off my stock/non-ported one and sent it back. I installed the ported one on my GTO.
That effectively left me with one LS2 intake manifold that was ported.

What I am looking to do is the same thing. I would like to trade my ported LS2 intake manifold for a stock/non-ported one. I originally paid $275, so I am asking for $200. We would trade intake manifolds. That would leave the other party with a ported intake manifold and me with a stock/non-ported intake manifold plus $200.

The bit about the $250 is a core charge. I am not currently using the manifold since I have a FAST now, and I understand that some people do not have other means of transportation and cannot afford the down time of having a car that cannot run while the manifold are in the mail. If they need to, the trader can pay me an addition $250 that I hold. When I get the payment, I ship the manifold off to the other party. They get my ported intake manifold, take off their stock one, install mine, and then send theirs back to me. When I get theirs back, I refund the $250. That way, the person can un-install and re-install the manifold in the same day so that they won't have to be without a running car, and I have the $250 to make sure that they don't try and rip me off in the meantime.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:08 AM
Teching In

Price drop to $150.

Quick Reply: WTT: Ported LS2 Intake for Stock LS2 Intake