Notices

Horns/ shift knob/ hvac vent/ interior pieces/ VSS pigtails/ more little parts needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 02:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Horns/ shift ****/ hvac vent/ interior pieces/ VSS pigtails/ more little parts needed

Hey guys, I'm trying to finish my car up and I need some little parts that I'm having trouble finding. Most salvage yards don't want to deal with dumb requests like what I need so if anyone knows where I can find all this stuff in a timely manner let me know!

-Horns

-Charcoal T/A shift **** (non hurst)

-Charcoal HVAC vent (the big one on the end of the dash, it's bigger than the 3 center ones)

-I need those 3 little clip/ screw thingys that hold the spare tire well plastic cover in place.

-Need the trim that covers up where the rear view mirrors screw on above the door pannels.

-In the 93-96? early style consoles there is a little rectangular compartment infront of the cup holder, there's a rubber piece that goes in there like the rubber piece in the cup holder... I need that piece to cover up some holes in there from old toggle switches.

Also, I just planned on buying these but if anyone has them...
-Rag joint eliminator
-LCA relocation brackets
-T56 reverse lockout
-VSS pigtail

Just PM me!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have UMI bolt-in LCA relocation brackets in black

Quick Reply: Horns/ shift knob/ hvac vent/ interior pieces/ VSS pigtails/ more little parts needed