Notices

WTB: LQ4 shortblock. SEPA...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB: LQ4 shortblock. SEPA...

Hey all.

Just fishing around for a block. Im looking for a 6.0 LQ4 shortblock. I have an LS1 in my thirdgen...and need to change motors. Ide love to get a decent mileage shortblock and put my goodies on it and run it.

I dont need any covers, oil pans, intakes, accessories...nothing. Just the block and rotating assembly. The lower the miles the better obviously. Ide like to just bolt my stuff on and go...vs. sending into the machine shop. I might be ok with replacing bearings, or de-glazing/re-ringing if needed. But the price has to be right.

Im in southeastern PA...and Im willing to drive a little ways for a good deal.

Let me know what ya got!! I have a feeling this is a hot ticket item right now. I missed out on the $300 low mile 6.0s that were sitting around collecting dust a couple years ago. Just figured Ide try!!

J.

Guess i should specify... looking for an alum head motor. So 01+?? Dont want crank issues or any other issues with my existing parts. Thanks!!

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 12-13-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kinda figured this wouldnt be easy. I swear people are finding cheap 6.0s all around...but I cant find one for less than 1200 bucks that doesnt need complete machining/rebuild to save my life.

Bumpin it once more.

J.

Quick Reply: WTB: LQ4 shortblock. SEPA...