Notices

WTB:Testing the waters again.....98-02 OEM SS Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 08:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB:Testing the waters again.....98-02 OEM SS Spoiler

I have been looking for a 98-02 ss spoiler for some time now, but i've been sitting, and waiting for the right deal to come along. I found an ss spoiler a few months back for 300, pewter, and in perfect condition, but missed it. I'm looking for the same thing.

I have about 5k coming from taxes, which almost all of it is getting held back for our cruise in June. But, I do have a few issues with my car that I am going to take a little and put into getting the car fixed. Max will be 1000. But, I have issues with ebcm, window motor, door speakers, need front facia painted, sagging springs, bad bushings in rear, etc. that need to be replaced. But, I was hoping to possibly get an ss spoiler as a little gift so to say, and still be in/under that 1000 total range for all parts purchased. Now, if you can help, and not trying to murder someone on the price of an ss spoiler, let me know. Especially let me know if it's pewter. If it's any other color, just remember, I would need to have it painted as well.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

Not sure if you are willing to drive for it, but here in memphis I found a Craigslist ad for one that was in great condition, primed and ready for paint. He is asking $200
Old 02-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/2785276631.html

by the way, here it is.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for that Staley. I tried calling but nobody answered, so I texted the number. I hope its a cell number. lol I'm wondering if it's a factory(OEM) spoiler, or aftermarket.

Anybody else have one, JUST in case?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Staging Lane

No problem. If you get ahold of him and he still has it but won't ship it to you, let me know and I can get it for you and ship it. PLus he says that is the asking price...so you may can get it for $175 or lower. It does look factory but I guess you never know for sure...
Old 02-02-2012, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Thanks man, I appreciate it. But, I have tried calling again, and I still can't get a hold of him.