Notices

WTT/WTB: Gray NOT Ebony Camaro Radio Bezel in PERFECT condition. No vents or switches

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thumbs up WTT/WTB: Gray NOT Ebony Camaro Radio Bezel in PERFECT condition. No vents or switches

as the title states i am looking for a gray NOT ebony camaro radio bezel in perfect condition. i do not need the vents or the switches. my only switch on the bezel is the foglight switch, and it is functional.

my current bezel has this about pea sized spot on it that really bugs me, which is why i am looking for a different one. if anyone would like to do a trade plus cash (your perfect bezel for mine, plus me giving you $X), that can be arranged as well. here is a picture of mine for reference.

let me know what you have

p.s. i could also use some of the covers for the seat belt and seat belt buckle bolts to the body if anyone has any of those in the 98 - 99 color. they are in the picture as well in case my description is crummy.

thanks

please contact me with pictures of what you have by emailing me at jason dot g dot doyle at gmail dot com or texting two eight one eight one three eight one eight eight
Old 06-25-2012, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have one. Make an offer and it's yours