Notices

WTB: good condition leather steering wheel no radio controls(found)

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: good condition leather steering wheel no radio controls(found)

I am looking for a good condition non radio controls leather wrapped steering wheel.

thanks
anthony

Last edited by azzkker; 09-07-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

I have a firebird wheel
Old 09-04-2012, 12:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a wheel that I purchased in hope's of purchasing Redline good's wheel wraps like so:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...available.html

It has no radio buttons but it is not in good condition. I would be willing to throw you a great price on it if you are interested in going this route. PM me if you are interested.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:14 PM
TECH Addict

Were there leather wrapped no radio control wheels made?
Old 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Default steering wheel

Got one in v/g shape with airbag $65 shipped.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Teching In

yes there were leather wrapped versions of the no radio control steering wheels, my 99 z28 has one but mine is broken from previous owner. messages sent to a couple of the good condition members.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Teching In

thanks for all the replies. Sent payment to madd ss

thanks again
anthony
Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by azzkker
yes there were leather wrapped versions of the no radio control steering wheels, my 99 z28 has one but mine is broken from previous owner. messages sent to a couple of the good condition members.
Thats a diff style wheel then the 00-02 isnt it? New question does a leather wrapped wheel of this variety exist. The 4 spoke not 2. I have one like the below picture but not leather and no radio controls because its a B4C. I want a leather one like the OP but no radio controls.

Old 09-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jrob56
Thats a diff style wheel then the 00-02 isnt it? New question does a leather wrapped wheel of this variety exist. The 4 spoke not 2. I have one like the below picture but not leather and no radio controls because its a B4C. I want a leather one like the OP but no radio controls.

Mine looks like the top one. the one i bought off madd ss is also leather and looks like the top one. They are harder to find then the 4 spokes but i perfer it to the 4 spoke due to the 2 spoke non radio control wheel being thicker. FYI, the firebird non radio control wheels are different then the camaro non control wheels, but the radio control wheels are the same for both the camaro and firebird from what i have seen. There is a 2 spoke leather wheel on ebay but the pics the seller provided where not very good, so thats why i posted this up here. My freind has a 97 rs camaro and he has the same style wheel as me but his is not leather wrapped, so i am not sure what the exact year range they were available in leather.

thanks
anthony
Old 09-07-2012, 10:45 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by azzkker
Mine looks like the top one. the one i bought off madd ss is also leather and looks like the top one. They are harder to find then the 4 spokes but i perfer it to the 4 spoke due to the 2 spoke non radio control wheel being thicker. FYI, the firebird non radio control wheels are different then the camaro non control wheels, but the radio control wheels are the same for both the camaro and firebird from what i have seen. There is a 2 spoke leather wheel on ebay but the pics the seller provided where not very good, so thats why i posted this up here. My freind has a 97 rs camaro and he has the same style wheel as me but his is not leather wrapped, so i am not sure what the exact year range they were available in leather.

thanks
anthony
I just dont think a leather 4 spoke 2000-2002 wheel without radio controls exists. Im just curious if anyone has ever seen one. I have a 4 spoke without radio controls but no leather. If I dont find one, Ill buy a wrap and do it my self.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jrob56
I just dont think a leather 4 spoke 2000-2002 wheel without radio controls exists. Im just curious if anyone has ever seen one. I have a 4 spoke without radio controls but no leather. If I dont find one, Ill buy a wrap and do it my self.
the firebirds without radio controls are still 4 spoke and you may be able to find one on a high option formula or something along those lines.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:48 AM
Teching In

Default steering wheel

Will ship out today thanks !
Old 09-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by madd SS
Will ship out today thanks !
Received in great condition. Thanks for the fast turn around!

thanks
anthony

Quick Reply: WTB: good condition leather steering wheel no radio controls(found)