Notices

WTB Pewter Front plate cover

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Pewter Front plate cover

I'm going to be taking the front plate off of my car. Yeah it's illegal and I live in ohio and it's required to have a front plate on the car, but I'm not worried about it. I'll keep it in the backseat lol. Seeing if anyone has a Pewter front plate cover for sale. Thanks guys
Old 10-24-2014, 01:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Got one
Old 03-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Staging Lane

Hey TPI Terror do you still have the pewter front plate cover ? I completely forgot about all this it's been a rough winter LOL. Was out getting the rest of the suspension figured out and other mod's. So just wondering if you still have the front pewter plate cover. I'm going front plateless . I bought a stealth plate for now until they pass the ohio bill and we only need the rear plate.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Staging Lane

Hey I have to restore this post. Now that I have a Collector plate, I need to really get my hands on a front Pewter insert. The collector plate that I was sent is only for the rear so the front looks pretty dumb without the Bird plate insert in place. Thanks in advance everyone. Checked Ebay and they are asking way to much for the insert and I checked the dealer and that's just insane what they are asking for it and that's not even painted. Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: WTB Pewter Front plate cover