Notices

WTB: 98-02 Firebird Headlight Brackets/Springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 07:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTB: 98-02 Firebird Headlight Brackets/Springs

UPDATE: Received them in the mail, thanks 69TA.

( I posted this before and got SOME of what I needed, but realized I need other parts, so while this may seem like a duplicate thread, I still need the stuff and didn't want to bump a thread from 8 months ago)

I am in need of the passenger's side "frame" that sit behinds the passenger's side low beam headlight... If you check the below picture, it will look like that except the holes for the alignment screws will be on the top and left sides of the frame - the driver's side low beam bracket

I also need two of the springs that hold these frames to the headlight bucket. Or, if someone knows where I can get some sort of replacement spring (Home Depot?) and what size, let me know.

Junkyards around me typically don't have these cars and I don't want to buy a whole headlight assembly for an exorbitant amount of money, so I'm hoping someone has a parts car or junkyard near them who can get them for me and ship them for a fair price.

I'm located in Central Maryland, so if you'd like to meet up, that can be arranged provided you aren't too far.
Attached Thumbnails WTB: 98-02 Firebird Headlight Brackets/Springs-lights.jpg  

Last edited by Joeyofblades; 04-30-2018 at 02:18 PM. Reason: shipment pending
Old 04-19-2018, 05:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have this if now work out.
Old 04-30-2018, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Received them in the mail, everything works and I now have headlights again in all four slots! Thanks 69TA.