Notices

wtt Me Program your pcm for fuel injectors or pump

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default wtt Me Program your pcm for fuel injectors or pump

hi guys, what im asking is for this, i need 36lb or bigger injectors and a intank fuel pump, but im out of cash from all my projects , so, if anyone is willing to trade for me to do some car pcm programming and i give you some cash for anything you may have, just email me, or if i can just program a bunch of guys cars for say 50 bucks,and 8 dollars for shipping like dissabling codes or stuff like that, Or set up cams. ill have enough for the fuel pump and injectors, i can do anything from 98 up cars and trucks so just ask, and for references you can go to www.ls1tuning.com and ask about me thanks guys, and happy holidays !!! jessebubb@yahoo.com "insert shrek puss in boots cats eyes here"

ps ill even trade you back my 28 lb injectors with the trade or sale,
Old 12-16-2004, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not needing any tuning, but if you can come up with $225 I will ship you a 3 month old Racetronix In Tank Fuel Pump system for a 99+ F-body.
Old 12-17-2004, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

arent they only 240 retail new ?
Old 12-17-2004, 12:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You come up with more ways to get around the non sponsor advertising rule than anyone I've ever seen.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:03 AM
TECH Addict

??? ok?? what kind of post is that, im just trying to get injectors. i help out people all day long everyday, and all i ask is for a couple people to pitch in and buy some injectors for me and in return i give them an awsome tune for there car that should be at least 200+ dollars, like every other business out there does, "even though im not a business" , fine, ill do them all for free, dumb ***, im not a business.. i only help out guys on the internet, and make free programs, and set up people all day long, and dont expect a dime from it but do it because i enjoy helping others, unlike alot of people out there, everyday, im on these sites answering questions and helping people get there cars figured out.. read everyone of my posts on this site, ls1.com , ls2.com, ls1tuning.com , hptuners.com, and just about any other site out there that pertains to ls1s and editing, im there, lol, dumb, thats all i have to say, i dont even bitch that i bought every editing software program out there, intirely just so i can set up programs for people who ask "for free" or lend people a hand , have a good day, jes

Last edited by wait4me; 12-18-2004 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:06 AM
TECH Addict

i got a pump today, so all i need are injectors.. thanks for the offer on the pump, jes
Old 12-19-2004, 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

ttt 4 me!!

Quick Reply: wtt Me Program your pcm for fuel injectors or pump