Notices

Long tubes w/o emmissions, coated, and w/ Y pipe, also possibly LS6 intake

Old 02-09-2005, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Long tubes w/o emmissions, coated, and w/ Y pipe, also possibly LS6 intake

I am looking for a set of long tube headers, with out any of the emmissions, no EGR, AIR, or cats. I need them to be coated and with the Y-pipe and connections etc. I would prefer them new, but if they are used, thats ok as long as they are in good condition. It really doesn't matter what brand, pacesetter, jet hot, hooker, as long as they are not QTP or Kooks, I don't need stainless since im going turbo someday, and SLP is a bit on the expensive side, it all depends on the price I guess. Email me at Hockey9885@aol.com or PM me, thanks.

I might also be interested in an LS6 intake if anyone has one, all depends on the price, let me know. Thanks.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have two LS6 intakes for sale, both are low milage takeoffs in excellent condition. $300.00 plus shipping.
Thanks Floyd
Old 02-10-2005, 09:12 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

floman, that sounds good, but I am changing my exhaust all up, I probably won't have the money until I get my tax returns back. If you still have them, I will deffinitely take one off your hands, thanks.

Search this Thread