Notices

Paging Lee Lopez (extreme Horsepower) I Need My $2,000

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Lee Lopez (extreme Horsepower) I Need My $2,000

I have been trying to get ahold of LEE LOPEZ (EXTREME HORSEPOWER IN BOX RIVERGROVE ILLINOIS) concerning the $2000 that you owe me for parts that i sent you. The money was to be here last week. Last week you were to give me a tracking # You told me that $1500 was sent. It never showed up and you were going to stop payment on the one that was supposed to be sent.You were to send out another one and let me know the tracking # for the new one you were to send. I haven't heard from you and you will not answere my calls or my emails. Whats the deal? g
Old 03-02-2005, 07:05 PM
12 Second Club

You sent parts before payment???
Old 03-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by baddogz28
You sent parts before payment???
We have done deals before and he has sent most of it in payments. If he don't have the money, just let me know, don't egnore it or tell me it has been sent. Hell he won't return my calls or emails. Thats not good business. (he is a business) EXTREME HORSEPOWER.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JJz28
We have done deals before and he has sent most of it in payments. If he don't have the money, just let me know, don't egnore it or tell me it has been sent. Hell he won't return my calls or emails. Thats not good business. (he is a business) EXTREME HORSEPOWER.
I still haven't heard from Lee. Lee A call could help this matter get resolved. If he doesn't have all of the money now, he could send what he could and the rest later. He has received the parts and engines. DHL freight invoices show that he has received the goods.