Notices

Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 01:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.

I need a lot of stuff, so if a Sponsor can help me out or someone with a wrecked similar car with the same interior color/pieces.... anyways, here goes.

I need the pillars (the ones that someone mounted a gauge pod on), both sides. I need a 6 speed center console. I need the rear interior plastics, I need Original Coil packs and I can trade MSD red ones for your stock color ones( I have like 4 or 5?). I need the door panels, mainly pass, but I could use both. Could use new plastics that go along the bottom of the door. I also need 4 new chrome OEM WS6 rims. Could use a new plate that goes over the headlight... the metal one. Need OEM exhaust thats exactly the same as a WS6 1LE. Need a front fascia (the lowest part on the front of the car, since it's cracked).

Summary of parts needed:
Interior Overhead Pillars- D+P
6 Speed console
Hatch plastics- D+P
5 coil packs or all new?
Door panels- D+P
Lower plastics linig inside near door- D+P
4 OEM Chrome WS6 rims(FE7 option)
Metal plates that cover headlights- D+P
OEM WS6 Exhaust
Front Fascia

Here are some pictures of the interior so you can get the color codes and what not. If ANYONE can help me out I'd appreciate it GREATLY. If I could get all of the parts like new, or new condition, that would be the best. Thanks in advance guys!!!

-Garrett Tapper
Attached Thumbnails Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.-dsc00019.jpg   Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.-dsc000201.jpg   Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.-dsc0001311.jpg   Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.-dsc00016111.jpg   Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.-edited.jpg  

Old 03-26-2005, 02:27 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99SSinOC
I need a lot of stuff, so if a Sponsor can help me out or someone with a wrecked similar car with the same interior color/pieces.... anyways, here goes.

I need the pillars (the ones that someone mounted a gauge pod on), both sides. I need a 6 speed center console. I need the rear interior plastics, I need Original Coil packs and I can trade MSD red ones for your stock color ones( I have like 4 or 5?). I need the door panels, mainly pass, but I could use both. Could use new plastics that go along the bottom of the door. I also need 4 new chrome OEM WS6 rims. Could use a new plate that goes over the headlight... the metal one. Need OEM exhaust thats exactly the same as a WS6 1LE. Need a front fascia (the lowest part on the front of the car, since it's cracked).

Summary of parts needed:
Interior Overhead Pillars- D+P
6 Speed console
Hatch plastics- D+P
5 coil packs or all new?
Door panels- D+P
Lower plastics linig inside near door- D+P
4 OEM Chrome WS6 rims(FE7 option)
Metal plates that cover headlights- D+P
OEM WS6 Exhaust
Front Fascia

Here are some pictures of the interior so you can get the color codes and what not. If ANYONE can help me out I'd appreciate it GREATLY. If I could get all of the parts like new, or new condition, that would be the best. Thanks in advance guys!!!

-Garrett Tapper

I have the following
-T-Top a-pillars
-a passenger door panel, but its for power window/locks and its leather.
-hatch interior panels
-plastic beneath the doors
-set of coil packs with ~50,000 miles on them
-front fascia
Old 03-26-2005, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

K, 1LE is hardtop and no power, so the door panels, T-Tops pillars, are out, but the fascia+coilpacks+plastics+hatch interior panels maybe? will fit. Shoot me a price on what you can do for all of em shipped maybe? or location for pickup? My zip code is 92691. Let me know!!
Thanks for the great response Tim!!!!

Quick Reply: Lots of stock parts for 98 WS6 1LE.