Notices

Lookin for a lid

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lookin for a lid

Anyone got an air lid they are selling?? Filter not required, just looking for the lid. K&N screwed up my MAF when I had it in there........

Let me know......

Rich
Old 05-01-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ive got an SLP one but it rubbed my hood pretty bad and now has a scuff. there are other various scratches but nothing major.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2000blackta
ive got an SLP one but it rubbed my hood pretty bad and now has a scuff. there are other various scratches but nothing major.
How much you looking to get for it? Any pics??? On a side note, how do you like your pacesetter LT's???? I just ordered a set last week.

Thanks!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MidnightBluZ
How much you looking to get for it? Any pics??? On a side note, how do you like your pacesetter LT's???? I just ordered a set last week.

Thanks!!!!!!
i think that i could email you some pics from a camera phone . my gf has a camcorder with a digital camera in it but i have no idea how to get the pics off of there and onto here. i think they are going for like 90+ but i would be happy to get 45-50. i love the pacesetters. they have been on since oct 2003 and i am just now beginning to get a little surface rust. so let me know