Notices

Lets Trade!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets Trade!!

1. I got a brand new Xenon front spoiler, that I want to trade for a wings west front spoiler and if its in good condition and painted NBM, I'll throw in some cash also.
2. I also want a OEM SS hood, I'll pay cash and I'll throw in a pair of Corsa Pro-series exahsut tips if its NBM. I'll even take a Ultra Z hood.

Let me know what you got.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i don't have any of the stuff you want but am very interested in the tips. wana sell just those?
Old 05-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

hey do you have pics of the xenon front spoiler, very interested in buying it flat out from you if you are willing to sell it. PM me or email blindskater02@hotmail.com thanks
Old 05-18-2005, 08:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by blindskater02
hey do you have pics of the xenon front spoiler, very interested in buying it flat out from you if you are willing to sell it. PM me or email blindskater02@hotmail.com thanks
Sorry guys, I got alot of people interested in the tips but I kind of want to use them to barter with, but I may consider selling those if I need extra cash for a hood.
As for the Xenon fron spoiler, I have a Wings west spoiler now but when I shipped my car from Germany the GOVMENT fucked it up , so they gave me $200 for a new one but I cannot find a wings west front spoiler anywhere, so I ended up buying the Xenon, now I am hoping someone likes the Xenon better and is willing to trade me.