Notices

Wanted: Tan interior parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 08:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Wanted: Tan interior parts

I am in need of some decent tan/neutral interior parts. I need carpet, rear side panels and front seat belts.

I am looking for stuff that is in great shape. My car has lots of miles and some of this is beat up. I likely will buy new carpet, but would like to see whats out there.

Also, if anyone happens to have a really nice drivers side leather seat in neutral/tan I would be interested.

Thanks!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey i tan carpet out of a 94Z its in average/better shape. Ill take a pic as soon as i get home if interested. I also have the seat belts, but the rear side panels im probably keeping and painting black to match my car. My seats are not leather though sorry. Let me know.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

i have the side panels, 60.00 on the pair + 20.00 shipping
Old 01-13-2006, 03:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have all the interior in tan... the car had 75000 miles on it, so the interior is still in good shape the only bad part of it was the driver side seat.... the carpet in is great shape doesn't have any stains in it, it also doesn't have any rips... I also have the seat belts that have no stains or tears in them..... I also have all of the panels that you are asking for plus some... i'm will to let all of the carpet, the seat belts, and the panels go for $350+shipping... if you want pics pm your email adress....