Notices

LH door trim bezel

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LH door trim bezel

Hey, when i was putting my driver's side door back together, i cracked in half the door trim bezel that goes around the handle and the switch panel sits in.. was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with just that door trim bezel for the driver's side

that's the main thing.. but there are a couple other things i'll mention just in case.. these arent that important though..

the bulb that lights up the switches for the driver's side..

a set of front monsoon speakers for the camaro.. the speakers where the tweeter and mid range are in once piece with 4 wires coming out of it

for a manual passenger side seat.. there is a wire that connects the handle used to move the seat forward and back.. my wire broke..

an ASR switch? the light bulb in mine is out.. i'm guessing you have to replace the whole switch

a center console trim piece for a 97-02 camaro.. the clamps or whatever that hold the switches in (ASR, Fog lights) broke on one of the 4 places.. so i have to have my switches closer to the passenger side.. not a big deal

that's about it for now.. if anyone has anything, especially that driver's side door trim bezel, thanks in advance..

back to work i go