Notices

White or Silver Gauge Overlays and TA Lens and Bezel

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default White or Silver Gauge Overlays and TA Lens and Bezel

Just like it says, since so many people are having problems with Macewen, I am turning to here to see if I can get myself some. I would prefer a silver overlay but will take white, and also would like the lens and bezel. Also if you have any of the other overlays as well let me know and I may be interested in those as well.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Teching In

A lot of the trouble in the last two months with Z28 kits has been a delay on the part of our new supplier for 99-02 Z28/SS kits.

It took 2 months longer than expected to get our specified details exactly to our specs, but we have a healthy inventory of 150 mph kits TA, Z28, and SS now. We are extremely pleased with the results. They have met our specs exactly and even far exceeded our expectations.

We have delayed some orders awaiting our 1st outsourcing of these Z28 kits. Despite some customers which where dissapointed with the delay, the results are far and away well worth it.

Our 99-02 Z28/SS white and silver face gauge kits can now ship same day.

We have 48 bezels on hand at the moment.

I will be relocating to Gallatin, TN this Tuesday. We will be out of bezels for 5 days (relocating shipping of inventory), after this Tuesday.

-Ryan MEM

Last edited by MacEwen; 06-24-2006 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MacEwen
A lot of the trouble in the last two months with Z28 kits has been a delay on the part of our new supplier for 99-02 Z28/SS kits.

It took 2 months longer than expected to get our specified details exactly to our specs, but we have a healthy inventory of 150 mph kits TA, Z28, and SS now. We are extremely pleased with the results. They have met our specs exactly and even far exceeded our expectations.

We have delayed some orders awaiting our 1st outsourcing of these Z28 kits. Despite some customers which where dissapointed with the delay, the results are far and away well worth it.

Our 99-02 Z28/SS white and silver face gauge kits can now ship same day.

We have 48 bezels on hand at the moment.

I will be relocating to Gallatin, TN this Tuesday. We will be out of bezels for 5 days (relocating shipping of inventory), after this Tuesday.

-Ryan MEM

I tried to send you an email, but it said it was undeliverable, tried again and same results. Please pm me on when exactly the bezels will be able to ship again, i am interested in buying one.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Teching In

Was your link emailing rmacewen1@aol.com? It should be working fine. If not, please use rmacewen1@yahoo.com. Bezels will be on hand this Monday and Tuesday, but not after for at least 5 days. I am relocating this week, and will have much of my inventory shipped to my new location within 5 days via ground.

Last edited by MacEwen; 06-26-2006 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So do you have all the overlays available again , gauge, shifter, AC and headlight overlays or just some now. And can you guarantee shipment of these so I am not another one of the disappointed customers that I have heard so much about on here the last couple of months. And if I order the complete set of these and the TA Bezel for my Camaro what can you do for a deal on this.