Notices

Stock Wheels and Tires... Pref. 5 spoke. Partial trade for great snow tires??

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Stock Wheels and Tires... Pref. 5 spoke. Partial trade for great snow tires??

Hey everyone. I need a set of 4th gen wheels to put on my 87 TA. Since Im running a 4th gen 12-bolt, I need 4th gen offset wheels in the back. I would like a set of 5 spoke wheels...preferably the polished or "shiney" ones..for lack of a better term. I need them to have decent rubber on them. Not really awsome tires...but good tread life. Im going to be donig TTII's I think...so I basically need these so I can get her rolling for the time being. I would like to pick them up if possible...

Also...I have a set of 4 almost brand new snow/all season tires on 99 camaro z28 wheels. The ten spokes. Ide be willing to toss those in for a partial trade. 2 of the wheels are perfect, one has a small blemish, and one has some decent damage...probably not usable. I would gladly dismount all the tires or just give the wheels as well...and can provide pics.

My zip is 19320. Let me know what you all have and how much to take them off your hands! And if you are interested in the snow/all season tires I have. Thanks!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set of 4 tires and rims for a 02 TA. 9,600 miles on them, great shape. Polished alloy, 5 spoke twisty design from the factory. Is that a PA zip? I live in central Jersey, close to Philly. Email me for pics.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:12 PM
10 Second Club

i have 4 stock t/a wheels (not chrome though) sitting in my garadge taking up space. no tires- wheels in good condition. pm me with some offers/ what they are worth to you.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt... I sent you a PM for pics, I couldnt email you through this site for some reason. Can you send me pics to jgindin20@hotmail.com. Also let me know what you are looking to get for them. Thanks!

sleeperstyle...thanks for the response. Right now I definetly want polished/chrome. But if nothing turns up and Im in a spot where i need them, Ill get in touch with you. Thanks again!

Justin
Old 07-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Teching In

i have some...PMed you