Notices

wanted 12 bolt or 9 inch 97 TA

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanted 12 bolt or 9 inch 97 TA

looking to purchase someones 12 bolt or 9 inch that will bolt into my 97 TA,looking for somthing around 1500-2000 cash around kc area or close enough to meet half way.i also have a few things to trade one being....

96 ws6 car originaly
I took the front clip/rear clip off and put it on my/drag car,the car has a formula front clip along with the rear clip,the motor is out of a 95 z28 with 70,000 miles,i heard the car run with no problems,the only thing the car needs is basicly the motor and trannny installed,the motor/tranny is setting in the car with one motor mount hooked up,i have almost every part along with alot of extra parts,polly trans mount,polly torque arm mount blablablab...... but the only thing the car neeeds as far as missing parts is wiring harness(ecu included) and the y pipe everthing else im almost sure is there.if someone wants pics of the car or to make an offer on the car you can call me at 913-961-6339 or screethos@hotmail.com.i probably wont be able to check this verry often i am on a buddies account because mine wont let me log on,i have done a lost password deal but still no email as said.thanks aaron