Notices

WTB Nitrous set ups nos

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 03:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB Nitrous set ups nos

Wanted new or used nitrous set ups for an ls1. No junk. Perferably with a window switch, heater and a purge setup. PM or post up. Looking to make a deal quick.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

Hey Bro I have a FULL wet kit with every accessory under the sun for sale right now that I will unload CHEAP. It is a COMPLETE Nitrous Works Wet kit with all NX accessories.

That would include:
10lb Anodized bottle (like new)
(All Noids and lines/hardware to run the kit of course)
NOS Liquid Filled Bottle Pressure Gauge (This was $65 bucks and is already mounted on her)
NX Purge Kit and Blowdown tube
NX Remote Bottle Opener (this is the expensive $250 dollar one that lets you open and close the bottle in seconds from a switch hidden wherever you want near the drivers seat )
NX Pressure Activated Bottle Heater (again, the expensive "pressure" not temp activated one)
All SS braided lines
MSD Window Switch with 2 brand new sets of pills in the packaging (3000 & 5000 series)
ALL the Jets
NX WOT Switch
NX Fuel Pressure Safety Switch and manifold (to mount on the fuel rail)
Custom Silver Aluminum Switch Panel for a Camaro (mounts discreetly and low in cubby hole in front of shifter!!)
Ill even include a like NEW set of NGK -TR6 Plugs

This kit was mine and has been sitting in my garage waiting for install since I bought her earlier this year (everything is like NEW! The entire kit has less than 4 bottles through her on my friends car before he sold it to me). After breaking a valve spring, a torque arm, and later a DS in my car all in a matter of months, i just never got around to installing her. This is a BADASSS kit, with the best of the best accessories you can buy. All you will need is some wire to run the accessories where you want and a few hours of time to install everything. Again, this is a FULL kit equipped to run the SAFEST and most efficient shot on your LS1 or LT1 car!!!

I havent even posted it for sale yet, (I was going to start throwing it up on boards this weekend when I noticed your thread). Now due to a relentless mortgage payment, Im willing to take a HUGE hit on it if I can hook up an Fbody brotherin with the kit. PM me and Ill shoot you my cell # so we can talk if youd like.

TTYL bro-Mike

PS: Here is the link for the BASIC kit where my friend purchased it through JEGS. Keep in mind this is JUST for the Bottle, noids and line with NO accessories! With all of the add-ons to make this the best, there is ALOT of money in this kit.

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...tegoryId=24411
Old 10-18-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

B
U
M
P
Old 10-18-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

pm sent