Notices

LT1 Exterior Parts, 10 Spokes

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 04:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 Exterior Parts, 10 Spokes

Im just curious to a few parts. Im looking for the follwing:

1. Aftermarket hood, preferably something with a little damage so its cheaper (cowl hood or ss hood)

2. Silver 10 spokes, wagon wheels, zr1's or something of the nature (would like to trade my stock chrome 16x8 5 spokes)

3. Tail panel any color, wanna do a berger (mine has dynomat glue all over the backside)

4. LT1 Tails, nothing perfect (would like to trade my stock ls1 style for equivelant condition lt1's, mine have the marks where the bulbs are on the red)

5. 96-97 SS Spoiler or 98+ SS Spoiler (Preferably chipped so its cheaper, have a stock z spoiler i could trade)

6. Lowering springs (brand doesnt matter something cheap, stock ones can be traded)

Im not in dier need of this stuff was hoping for someone demodding or something that wants some sort of stock parts or needs a factory replacement part. If anyone has any intrest in trading pm me please. No sunoco's or 3" VFN and stuff casue i dont have the cash for that stuff, car is gonna be my daily so i can handle the imperfections.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm selling my wheels. Three are in good condition, and one has rash. They all have tires on them, two are bfg sports with 90% tread left, and the other two have bfg kdw with 45% tread. I'm asking $650 shipped, and have pics. Please pm me
Thanks,
Austin