Notices

wtb pioneer 4 pin speaker input connectors

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wtb pioneer 4 pin speaker input connectors

Im looking to buy 2 of those 4pin speaker input connectors that every one throws in the trash or leaves in the box on the shelf. I think they are universal for all pioneer amps, but incase they are not its for a GM-X574 amp PM or email me cudaeh@yahoo.com.
thank you
-Kevin
Old 05-17-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Are those the connections that come stock in Camaro's? I had the base Delco system in my car and am still using those connectors on my aftermarket speakers. Or at least I think I am. I'm rewiring the entire stereo this coming weekend and will be using all my own custom connections. If these are what you're looking for I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping. Unless I can shove them into an envelope and ship them with a stamp. Or if your close to the OH/MI you can come get them, I'm in Toledo.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:55 PM
TECH Resident

I think ive got some laying around..... itll prolly cost like 2$ to ship. post up a picture of which one. There are 2 univerally used types. 1 is a 4 pin that all 4 pins are in a line straight across. The other type is a 2x2, 2 pins on top and 2 pins on botton.......
Old 05-18-2008, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lotus289
Are those the connections that come stock in Camaro's? I had the base Delco system in my car and am still using those connectors on my aftermarket speakers. Or at least I think I am. I'm rewiring the entire stereo this coming weekend and will be using all my own custom connections. If these are what you're looking for I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping. Unless I can shove them into an envelope and ship them with a stamp. Or if your close to the OH/MI you can come get them, I'm in Toledo.
no sorry, these are the ones that come with the aftermarket amps that most people dont use.

Originally Posted by ultraz
I think ive got some laying around..... itll prolly cost like 2$ to ship. post up a picture of which one. There are 2 univerally used types. 1 is a 4 pin that all 4 pins are in a line straight across. The other type is a 2x2, 2 pins on top and 2 pins on botton.......
That would be great thank you!
what I need is the 2x2 set up.

ill try to find the pics.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

ok here is the picture from the instructions
Old 05-18-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ohh, oops. I thought you were looking for the connectors to the stock speakers, not the amp. I don't have any of those laying around, sorry....