Notices

Adjustable Panhard and Control Arms kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Adjustable Panhard and Control Arms kit

Ok so heres the story, I bought a Supercharged 2001 SS Camaro from a friend and he threw in an adjustable panhard bar/control arms kit, after several avoided phone calls.... Although I don't think he really wanted too since he just bought his old stock 2001 SS 6 speed car back. I think he wanted to put them on that car instead, so whenever i call the guy, he has been avoiding my calls. He got these bars brand new for $50 at a swap meet and was originally gonna throw them in like a few months ago when he wanted to sell the car, before he bought his other camaro back. So being a nice guy, i have decided if i can find an adjustable panhard bar/control arms kit i might just buy them and give one of the sets to him, no need to ruin a friendship over some small bullshit. Let me know what you all have and how much, or if you know where I can find some.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails Adjustable Panhard and Control Arms kit-panhard-bar-kit.jpg   Adjustable Panhard and Control Arms kit-panhard-bar-kit-underneath.jpg  

Last edited by Reddogmr57; 05-30-2008 at 08:32 PM.