Notices

WTB 93-97 LT Gauge Cluster, Firebird Top Dash Cover, Torque Arm, SS Spoiler LT or LS

Old 05-29-2008, 12:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 93-97 LT Gauge Cluster, Firebird Top Dash Cover, Torque Arm, SS Spoiler LT or LS

As it says I am looking for a few items. I am doing a dash swap to the Firebird Sytle dash so I can do the gauge pods I like. However I still need some pieces... (And I might need more next week when I go to start this project, I am not sure I have the plastics for the ac vents.

Anyway here is what I need:
An LTx Gauge Cluster... I pref a 97 for the display but in the end I will take any Firebird one or a 97 Camaro one.

I need the top Dash Plastic off a Firebird style as the one I got is in so many pieces I doubt I even have all of it...

I would like an SS Spoiler. I think I have one arranged but I like the LT1 better then the LS1 that I have lined up.

I have also been thinking about a torque arm bar but I will probably wait until I get that fun governement check thats coming.

I also would not mind a set of Pontiac spoked rims for my wifes Camaro she likes them. They were the stock base model sim to the WS6 Chrome or not she wants them.

Thanks! Please PM me!

Search this Thread