Notices

gmmg exhaust

Old 05-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gmmg exhaust

I need gmmg chambered exhaust for an 02 camaro can anyone help?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i got dibs first i have an add somewhere on this page...

Good Luck
Old 05-30-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Dibs

My dibs is before any of you guys dibs LOL!!Kinda sucks that GMMG is back ordered on these,I went to buy a new one monday and was ready to send pay pal and decided to call before i did!!Thank god i did ,The chick that answered the phone was like :I dont have any idea when there coming in" I told her i leave my money in my bank, collecting my intrest! verses them collecting it LOL!!She thought that was some funny **** to say LOL Anyways i got tired of trying to get these GMMG exhausrt off these guys on here LOL Half want to trade for other exhaust and dont want money LOL Dont ask me LOL The others dont want to bother with shipping LOL The other one wants $100 less then what they cost brand new LOL I gave up and called GMMG monday to finally just buy the bastard, and find out there back ordered LOL I GIVE UP LOL!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:15 PM
11 Second Club

Shipping these things is a pain. I don't have a box big enough for the damn thing.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by barnat
My dibs is before any of you guys dibs LOL!!Kinda sucks that GMMG is back ordered on these,I went to buy a new one monday and was ready to send pay pal and decided to call before i did!!Thank god i did ,The chick that answered the phone was like :I dont have any idea when there coming in" I told her i leave my money in my bank, collecting my intrest! verses them collecting it LOL!!She thought that was some funny **** to say LOL Anyways i got tired of trying to get these GMMG exhausrt off these guys on here LOL Half want to trade for other exhaust and dont want money LOL Dont ask me LOL The others dont want to bother with shipping LOL The other one wants $100 less then what they cost brand new LOL I gave up and called GMMG monday to finally just buy the bastard, and find out there back ordered LOL I GIVE UP LOL!!
That is a funny story there. Here is the kicker, i at one time actually owend GMMG and sold it now i want one again.....
Old 05-31-2008, 12:22 AM
12 Second Club

I waited quite a long time to get my GMMG so I feel your collective pain. This is the reason why I am glad I decided to keep mine (less than 500 miles on the exhaust) after I swapped it out for true duals with an X pipe. Don't ask, I have plans for the GMMG.

Last edited by azredbird; 05-31-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by barnat

lol yeah Thats why im asking. They've had me on back order for two months
Old 05-31-2008, 10:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DanWS6
Shipping these things is a pain. I don't have a box big enough for the damn thing.

When the first time i bought it off a member here, he put it on a pallet.. You cna do the same for me.. I still have your PM, when ever your ready

Search this Thread