Notices

LS1/2/6 and/or T56

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1/2/6 and/or T56

I am tired of reading through hundreds of classifieds. I am looking for a complete engine and a T56 complete 6-speed or even better one that needs a new clutch (most likely going to install a new clutch that can take up to 550 and light weight flywheel regardless, but as I am doing a swap I need the bell housing and all the bells and whistles.).

I would be happy to buys these parts together or individually. I am mainly looking for the T56 because I believe that I can find a LS2 block fairly cheap. I am in VA but will be traveling next week to Kansas city and going through everything in between and could pick the engine or tranny up on the way out or back. I would also be happy to work something out with shipping. Please let me know what you guys have. Thanks, George
Old 06-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98 ls1/t56

i have a formula that has an ls1/t56. 18k miles. id like to get 6500 for the complete setup. its still in the car. engine, trans, harness, computer,accesories, and if you need engine mounts,trans crossmember, driveshaft, or anything else