Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hptuner

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hptuner

ok I am new with this. My car runs on race gas, do i need to change any tables which one and my timing I want to change to because its setup with nos and i am not spraying anymore, what page do i go to I don't want to change nothing else because the car runs great. I never tuned before and I am trying to learn it and how much of a gain will i get at the track. I run 11.70's all day i am hoping 11.50's HOPING and how far is save for max timing.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the help
Old 06-14-2013, 10:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, thats alot of questions without any car information other than it has nos and runs on race fuel. I would recommend for you to provide more information and provide detail with the information. If you are new with HP Tuner then I would recommend going to thetuningschool.com and purchasing the beginners guide. Once you have a better idea of what to change and then if you have questions, come back here and ask, I would certainly try to help with what I can.

Old 06-14-2013, 04:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts

Do a log of wot and see where your timing is at wot and you will see which timing cells to change in the editor.

Quick Reply: hptuner