Notices
PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Diablo | Pantera EFI

HPtuner WBO2 logging; pro or standard?

Old 08-30-2014, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Default HPtuner WBO2 logging; pro or standard?

Do I need the pro version to log WBO2 with other PID's or can I do this with the standard version?

Can I log 2 (or more) WBO2 channels along with other PID's?

Thanks.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:15 AM
On The Tree

Pro version can log 4 inputs. Standard has no inputs but some have wired the A/C pressure or EGR ECU input to a wideband for logging with the standard version.

Buy the Pro version. You can log as many PID's along with the WB that you want. The more you log the slower the response gets so it's better to make a few different configurations if you really load it up.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Iam Broke View Post
Pro version can log 4 inputs. Standard has no inputs but some have wired the A/C pressure or EGR ECU input to a wideband for logging with the standard version.

Buy the Pro version. You can log as many PID's along with the WB that you want. The more you log the slower the response gets so it's better to make a few different configurations if you really load it up.
Sounds good, thanks.

Can I build a table with the any of the extra inputs or are these strictly logging? How about using any other unused ECU in's to build a table? Would be nice for making a fail safe; fuel psi and MAP table for fuel or spark cut?
Old 09-01-2014, 05:07 AM
On The Tree

Scanner is for logging only. The VCM editor can change the functions already in the ECU but not program new ones.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HPtuner WBO2 logging; pro or standard?

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: