Notices
PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Diablo | Pantera EFI

yup another fast 102 idle hanging and off idle stumbling thread

Old 09-06-2014, 02:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default yup another fast 102 idle hanging and off idle stumbling thread

So I recently had my 6.0 tuned with a 92/102 fast setup. Now past 2k RpMs car pulls awesome and love it. Now the idle surging, hanging and off idle stumble is so annoying I hardly drive it. My mods are in the sig. I don't have any any vacuum leaks. Its been tested with the spraying starting fluid everywhere it can be possible to leak. Also has been smoke tested. Now I know the fast 92s aren't the best. So my nick williams 102 is on the way. My evap system is deleted and capped off so u can take that off the list of possible issues.

I'm using hptuners. Can someone give me a base off idle tune. Like timing and the tc tables? My o2 are working as they should. Also what to actually adjust after the base tune? Basically everything I would need to get me in the ball park and adjust from there. I'm have my tb blade set and my tps reads 0% at idle. So please help lol. Thanks.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

Post your tune and a log.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What parts? Lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: yup another fast 102 idle hanging and off idle stumbling thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: