LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   PCM Diagnostics & Tuning (https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning-7/)
-   -   Need Tune File for LS3 GM Connect and Cruise Package (https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/1840937-need-tune-file-ls3-gm-connect-cruise-package.html)

TomM 08-04-2016 01:26 PM

Need Tune File for LS3 GM Connect and Cruise Package

Does anyone have a tune file for the LS3 connect and cruise with a 4L60/65/70E with the E67 ECM and T42 TCM? I need to look at the transmission tables?

Thanks in advance if you can help...

T,

LSX Power Tuning 08-04-2016 01:43 PM

The connect and cruises I have tuned didnt use a T42 TCM, they had a standalone PCS transmission controller that was stickered. I use to use the PCS software on them but the newest ones I had to use the software from GM to tune them.

TomM 08-04-2016 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by LSX Power Tuning (Post 19348599)
The connect and cruises I have tuned didnt use a T42 TCM, they had a standalone PCS transmission controller that was stickered. I use to use the PCS software on them but the newest ones I had to use the software from GM to tune them.

Not particularly worried about tuning the transmission. Want the file to compare the TCC settings in the ECM file....a would like to know what type of tune GMPP uses for the E67.

Just finished a connect and cruise and uses the T42. My LSA swap is running the E67 with the T42...

T,

T,

LSX Power Tuning 08-04-2016 05:32 PM

I am not understanding what your asking. What table do you want to see? I have tuned all of them using EFI Live. I have probably 20+ GM connect and cruises and they all had E67 ECM and a blue stand alone trans controller made by PCS and not a T42. The tables in the standalone controller are nothing like what's in a T42. The E67 doesnt talk to the PCS controller, it basically thinks it has manual trans behind it. The PCS controller is can see rpm, TPS, etc but doesnt talk to the E67. The tune is also a little different for the 430, 480 525hp LS3's and the LSA.

I have tuned a good number of E67/T42 swaps but they were done with aftermarket standalone harnesses and not the connect and cruise. They were either based off CTSV is it has a LSA or LS9 or TBSS OS's if it was NA and required alot of tuning for the swap application.

TomM 08-04-2016 05:54 PM

The blue TCM that comes with the connect and cruise packages has been discontinued....

Do you have a file in HP Tuners format for an E67 from a connect and cruise package that I can use to compare or not?

Regards,
T,

1FastBrick 08-04-2016 06:23 PM

Would you share the OEM connect and cruise files that you have with me in EFI format?

TomM 08-05-2016 05:51 AM

Look, I'm not here to debate controllers. I just installed a 480HP LS connect and cruise and it uses the T42. While you may have installed, or currently have a blue controller....great. They have been discontinued and are no longer being made. If your swap has one awesome, the architecture is no different than the T42.....So..back on track....

Does anyone have a tune file in HP Tuners for an LS3 they would be willing to share?

T,