LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   PCM Diagnostics & Tuning (https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning-7/)
-   -   Banish SD 80 data (https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/1912035-banish-sd-80-data.html)

epfatboy 12-18-2018 07:08 PM

Banish SD 80 data

Need a little help on which injector offset data to use for the SD 80's listed on the Banish spreadsheet, there are 3 different tables with different labels. None of them align to the labels I see in my HP Tuner config.

epfatboy 12-18-2018 07:33 PM

BTW

I have Jake Fusions SD 80 data as well (see sticky section above) and none of it matches up to Banish but Jake's will cut and paste 1 for 1 with the exception of transient fuel to wall, I actually can't find that in the fuel tabs.

Darth_V8r 12-18-2018 08:58 PM

I can tell you on my 60's none of the data matched the tables. I matched up what I had and interpolated the rest. Fired right up and ran great.

JakeFusion 01-03-2019 07:47 PM

Banish's stuff is for the E38 and later PCMs.

Just use what's in the sticky. It works fine assuming your SD80s were flow-matched somewhere. They have a lot of variance in them... only downside to them. Worth the extra cash to have Racetronix or FIC flow-match them.

epfatboy 01-04-2019 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by JakeFusion (Post 20025144)
Banish's stuff is for the E38 and later PCMs.

Just use what's in the sticky. It works fine assuming your SD80s were flow-matched somewhere. They have a lot of variance in them... only downside to them. Worth the extra cash to have Racetronix or FIC flow-match them.

Thanks, the SD80's are flow matched and I am running a P59 PCM. I am using the data from the sticky with the exception of the "transient fuel to wall" I can't find that listed on the HPT config.

I have a vacuum referenced FPR and plan to hook that up soon and remove the scaled flow rates, I assume I use the flow rate associated to 0 vacuum across the range.

JakeFusion 01-04-2019 08:17 AM

That's correct on the scaling. Just use the zero vacuum cell across the range.

In the P59, I can't remember the OS layout for fuel, but if it has fuel>transient, it would be under transient fuel qualifications where min fuel milligrams is found.

epfatboy 01-05-2019 05:26 PM

This helped, appreciate the info.

JakeFusion 01-05-2019 07:14 PM

Good! Glad it worked.

turbolx 01-08-2019 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Darth_V8r (Post 20017920)
I can tell you on my 60's none of the data matched the tables. I matched up what I had and interpolated the rest. Fired right up and ran great.

Hrmmm.... almost exactly what I recommended in the actual video that came with the data. The people who watched the DVD (and paid attention) remember that I said the data disc contains the RAW DATA and you must do some interpolation on your own to get an exact fit on some applications.