PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a good tuner in Tennessee, Ky, Ala, Georga.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Looking for a good tuner in Tennessee, Ky, Ala, Georga.

I am changing my LS7 motor, Over to a carb intake, and throttle body. Keeping it FI. I can not get in touch with my old tuner. He is great, but not sure what has happened to him. He has a shop, and has done my last 3 vettes. And my 32 pickup with the LS7. Great tunes on all of them. But not sure what, has happened to him. Can't get in touch with him.

So I am looking for a good tuner, I am close to Nashville tenn. But do not mind traveling a couple hundred miles to get a great tuner.

Does anyone know of one that is great?

Thanks.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,019 Likes on 2,350 Posts

Put the tuner's name here. Maybe someone knows what's going on.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by bada
I am changing my LS7 motor, Over to a carb intake, and throttle body. Keeping it FI. I can not get in touch with my old tuner. He is great, but not sure what has happened to him. He has a shop, and has done my last 3 vettes. And my 32 pickup with the LS7. Great tunes on all of them. But not sure what, has happened to him. Can't get in touch with him.

So I am looking for a good tuner, I am close to Nashville tenn. But do not mind traveling a couple hundred miles to get a great tuner.

Does anyone know of one that is great?

Thanks.
You may be over thinking this. For what you are after you barely need a competent tuner, and certainly not a great one.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gametech
You may be over thinking this. For what you are after you barely need a competent tuner, and certainly not a great one.
Can it be done, using my factory, injectors, and ECM? With a carb style intake & accufab cable throttle body?

I was told that might be a problem.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:12 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by bada
Can it be done, using my factory, injectors, and ECM? With a carb style intake & accufab cable throttle body?

I was told that might be a problem.
The only issue I see is that an ls7 computer will probably not have the driver for an IAC that you will need with a cable TB. Everything else should be very simple, but that could be a dealbreaker.