Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tuner in upstate ny area or mail order tune info

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Default tuner in upstate ny area or mail order tune info

i should have my chevelle 5.3 with gt45 turbo project ready to run by the end of winter. it was already running with the 5.3 before the turbo for about a year. i sent my pcm to brandon at lt1swap.com, but i do not have a tuner. i cant seem to find many in my area(upstate new york). i see theres a couple in nj, and i think in ct, but they all seem to be atleast 3 hours away. im thinking of getting a mail order tune because id like to break in my cam, and check for leaks etc. this way when i do get a dyno tune im not wasting anyones time or my money. i do not have hptuners or a laptop for that matter. can anyone recommend a place i can send my computer to, to get a base tune in. i was thinking lsxpowertuning. or any other suggestions would be helpful. thank you.
Old 04-21-2019, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffs55chevy
i should have my chevelle 5.3 with gt45 turbo project ready to run by the end of winter. it was already running with the 5.3 before the turbo for about a year. i sent my pcm to brandon at lt1swap.com, but i do not have a tuner. i cant seem to find many in my area(upstate new york). i see theres a couple in nj, and i think in ct, but they all seem to be atleast 3 hours away. im thinking of getting a mail order tune because id like to break in my cam, and check for leaks etc. this way when i do get a dyno tune im not wasting anyones time or my money. i do not have hptuners or a laptop for that matter. can anyone recommend a place i can send my computer to, to get a base tune in. i was thinking lsxpowertuning. or any other suggestions would be helpful. thank you.
Looking for Tuner in NY as well.
Any luck?
Old 04-21-2019, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Where in upstate are u guys
Old 04-21-2019, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by My pontiac
Where in upstate are u guys
Woodstock area. Have a LH6 with forged rods, BT cam and 80mil turbo. Buying HP tuners and want a base tune to start with.