PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Positive LTFT's, stock tune, tuning VE?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Positive LTFT's, stock tune, tuning VE?

I done some logging with HP Tuners, I done as per the "Tuning 101" doc, MAF to "0", copy 'Hi Octane' table to 'Low Octane', TM to false & '0'.
All my LTFT's are from +7 up to +25.
The outside temp was 26 degrees C, 31% humidity, the baro press was 1016 hPa & where I am over 1000 ft above sea level.
I driving a 5.7L LS1 A4 Holden Adventra AWD (Commodore) 235kw stock tune, I done some CIA mods: 2 hole mod to airbox, K&N type air filter, GTS MAF pipe, HSV & SS Inductions(feeding into top of HSV) CIA's, ported TB. Do I add to the VE table just about all over?
thanks in advance.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by possum22
I done some logging with HP Tuners, I done as per the "Tuning 101" doc, MAF to "0", copy 'Hi Octane' table to 'Low Octane', TM to false & '0'.
All my LTFT's are from +7 up to +25.
The outside temp was 26 degrees C, 31% humidity, the baro press was 1016 hPa & where I am over 1000 ft above sea level.
I driving a 5.7L LS1 A4 Holden Adventra AWD (Commodore) 235kw stock tune, I done some CIA mods: 2 hole mod to airbox, K&N type air filter, GTS MAF pipe, HSV & SS Inductions(feeding into top of HSV) CIA's, ported TB. Do I add to the VE table just about all over?
thanks in advance.
I would be easier to copy the LTFT histogram and use the 'paste special>Multiply by %' on your VE table. From what's stated above, it looks like your running lean and need to add to the VE table.

Quick Reply: Positive LTFT's, stock tune, tuning VE?