Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wideband commander users: rpm signal

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 09:31 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wideband commander users: rpm signal

Getting ready to go racing and running out of time before we head out.....need a little help here with my WB commander:

Did you guys use the tach wire off the pcm? How did you set the sensitivity and other settings in the software to get it to work correctly????
Old 10-03-2005, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FastBlackTA
Getting ready to go racing and running out of time before we head out.....need a little help here with my WB commander:

Did you guys use the tach wire off the pcm? How did you set the sensitivity and other settings in the software to get it to work correctly????
Yes I used the tack wire off of the pcm, along with throttle position as well. And for setup if I recall it worked fine out of the box. Hooked up pc and went in and set warning light limits and sensitivity was ok. There are a few parameters that can be set and adjusted. but I do not recall all of them. I think they had a lot to do with logging.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:53 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm using the tach wire but its not working still.......i think I just have to play with it some more......
Old 10-04-2005, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the rest of the system connected, sensor-bung installed. ? Re check sensor connections with in the box at the terminal block. key on-pwr source good, how is the ground?
Old 10-04-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

set the setting on high and the divisor to 3 or 4, I'm still trying to figure out wich one is the most accurate setting, but my damn laptop went dead so I'll have to try later.......